Search this site:
Disneyland is many things to many people, but really it all comes down to the rides, right? No?
Well whatever your opinion, you'll want to read these 10 Tips before you go.
1. On the Matterhorn, get in the bobsleds on the RIGHT track. A ride on that side is 19 seconds longer than the left.
2. For a wilder ride on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, do the "Goat Trick". Watch for a goat at the second hill. If you stare directly at him as long as you can, you'll feel your stomach lurch.
3. Here's a list of all current Disneyland attractions. Includes descriptions, pictures, and other info such as how scary or bumpy a ride is, height restrictions, and wheelchair access.
4. Guests with disabilities can download a printable (PDF) Guidebook here.
5. For a list of rides that are closed for maintenance, call (714) 781-4565, press 1, 1 again, then press 4. Or to view a list go to the Disneyland website, enter the dates of your visit, and see what's listed under "Closed for Refurbishments".
6. The best rides for the toddler crowd are:
- It's a Small World
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
- The Monorail
- The Railroad
Parents will need to go with their kids on these rides of course.
7. Know your child's height and the rides' height restrictions before you go. They will be enforced.
8. To minimize waiting in line, get a free FastPass.
9. Which rides have the longest wait? On busy days, gather your patience for these four:
- Peter Pan: Up to an hour
- Flying Dumbo: Can be over an hour
- Space Mountain: Can be 90 minutes
- Indiana Jones: Can be 2 hours!
10. Wait until the end of the day to visit Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, Snow White, and Pinocchio. Their lines are typically shorter right before the park closes.
So don't miss the Line Tips.
Click below for DISCOUNTED Disneyland tickets-- really! Save up to $25/person!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy my collection of Disneyland tips. Did I miss some? Send me your favorites!