Fun attractions for our little ones
(Mountain View, CA)
I would like to start out by saying thank you for the wonderful collection of tips you have in the website. The amount of information was JUST ABOUT RIGHT... Not too much or not too obvious. Whenever I asked around for the "best" or "worst", it was almost impossible to get meaningful answers but your website had good info that I knew how to use.
We just returned from two full days in Disneyland. I have two sons (5 and 6 years old) and I wanted to share what they liked. We first went through the recommended list for Toddlers (e.g. Flying Dumbo, Casey Jr Train, railroad and etc) but I realized they were a bit bland for my sons. Those rides were relatively empty when we did them in the morning. I guess it would have been better if we did them in the afternoon when other popular rides are so full. Anyways, we upped it a bit after the morning rides and they really started to get into it...
Here are the list of rides that they liked. Maybe it'd be good to have a section for Kinder-gardeners as opposed to toddlers...
* Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- They LOVED shooting at the markers and we really liked the fact that this one had fast moving lines. I think we ended up doing this one more than five times.
- We did this more than four times too. They just loved driving the car. I guess they felt empowered.
* Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
- This is my favorite. One of the coolest rides we've ever done.
* Gadget's Go Coaster
- This roller coaster was just about right for my little ones. For example, Space Mountain was way way too much for them.
* It's a small world
- Disney classic. What can I say.
* Other rides my sons also liked
- Winnie the Pooh
- Alice in Wonderland
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit a Tip.