Random Disneyland Tips
Here are some random tips that just don't fit into any other category on this website!
Random singing frog
- Don't let your cell phone run out of battery. It is very inconvenient to charge your phone at Disneyland. There are charging stations available for a fee in the Lockers Rentals on Main Street but they can be tough to find and are usually full.
- Send stuff you bought back to your hotel so you don't have to
carry it around all day. If you are staying on-property (Disneyland
Hotel, Grand Californian, or Paradise Pier), bring your loot to Will
Call at the front of the park and they will deliver it to your room!
Have them sent to your room!
- To call Disneyland directly, dial 714-781-7290. You'll get a real (nice) person!
- Strollers can be rented west (right) side of the
Disneyland gates. They're right by the kennels (see map below). They are no longer
inside the parks. Strollers are $15.00 per day for one stroller or
$25.00 for 2 strollers. (Thanks Lonnie from Anaheim!)
Disneyland does not rent this stroller
- Your pets can come
as far as Disneyland's Main Entrance. There's an indoor kennel there
where dogs and cats can stay for $20 while you're in the park-- but only
for the day. No sleepovers. Make sure and bring proof that your pets are vaccinated.
- Guests with disabilities can download a printable (PDF) Guidebook here.
- Smokers can smoke in Disneyland
but only in designated areas in: New Orleans Square, Frontierland, near
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Fantasyland, near the Matterhorn, the
Main Entrance, and outside both parks.
You must smoke in designated areas
- ATMs are available inside Disneyland, California Adventure, and Downtown Disney. Don't you worry about finding ways to spend money.
- Lockers are available
outside Disneyland, Downtown Disney, and California Adventure. They
cost between $7-$15 per day, depending on the locker's size. You can
get in and out of them all day.
- If it's your birthday, anniversary, or first trip to Disneyland,
go to Town Hall for a free pin that says "First Visit" on it. You get recognition from cast members and characters. Thank you to Rachelle from Cameron Park, CA for that tip!
- Bathroom lines are usually smaller at the facilities behind the Carnation Cafe on Main Street.
Disney Princess potty seat not included
and Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECVs) can be rented inside the Main
Entrance. The wheelchairs are $12 and the ECVs are $50.00. Both require
a refundable deposit of $20.00. (Tax isn't included on those prices.)
Think outside the box-- I have seen 2 kids riding in a wheelchair together instead of a stroller!
- Not ready to leave after the rides close down? The shops on Main Street are open for an hour after closing time.
You don't have to leave yet. You can still shop!